Euy's AP Psychology Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why AP Psychology?

People want others to understand them while sometimes they can’t understand themselves; therefore I believe that to understand and be in controlled of one’s actions is one of the greatest achievements a person can accomplish. There were so many times in my life when I looked back and asked myself, “Why did I that for?” I could not understand the things or the reasons why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done, but with the studying of Psychology, I believe that it can help me understand my present and future actions towards others more.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Peter Anthony @ SAS said…

    Euy
    Socrates said a long time ago that we should all"Know thyself." Psychology can be applied to everyday life and help you understand yourself better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home